This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
40 Acres of Vacant Land nestled into a valley near the foothills north of Highway 18 in rural San Bernardino County. This area is within the Town of Apple Valley's sphere of influence and zoned RC (Resource Conservation) which allows for open space and recreational activities, as well as single family homes and other compatible uses (buyer to verify).
In between Apple Valley and Lucerne Valley in rural San Bernardino County. From Highway 18, travel north on High Rd for about 1.2 Miles. The site is northwest of this point.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.