This is the perfect size tract for someone wanting to build a house with some acreage for recreational purposes or for someone looking just to have a place to get away and hunt. This size tract makes it affordable to have your home on your own paradise. All wooded. Does have a nice building site. Level to gently rolling land.
From Etown, Hwy 86 to Custer, right on HWY 690, right on Hwy 333, property on left. From Irvington, hwy 60 to hwy 333 towards big springs, property on left. From Big Springs, take hwy 333 .
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Breckinridge County
- Breckinridge County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Breckinridge County
- Farms in Breckinridge County
- Residential Property in Breckinridge County
- Lakefront Property in Breckinridge County
- Recreational Property in Breckinridge County
- Undeveloped Land in Breckinridge County
- Commercial Property in Breckinridge County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.