This land is in the very desirable West Lauderdale School District. It would make a very beautiful one-owner horse farm and it also includes 40 acres of good pine and hardwood timber. This tract is loaded with deer and turkey. The landowner will consider sub-dividing property into mini-farms. Call the Meridian office for tract guide lines.
This land is strategically located just South of Collinsville, MS only 10 minutes North of Meridian, 35 minutes to the Silver Star Casino, and 3 1/2 hours from New Orleans, LA.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lauderdale County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Lauderdale County
- Undeveloped Land in Lauderdale County
- Timberland in Lauderdale County
- Residential Property in Lauderdale County
- Recreational Property in Lauderdale County
- Hunting Land in Lauderdale County
- Riverfront Property in Lauderdale County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.