40 AC of raw, vacant land located on Hinkley Rd. within the community of Hinkley, CA. Zoned RL (Rural Living - 5 AC minimums), the property can be developed for residential uses, incidental agricultural and other similarly compatible uses (buyer to verify uses with the County of San Bernardino). 3.6 miles north of CA Hwy 58, the parcel offers a flat desert terrain and sweeping views of the surrounding mountains and open sky, while still providing easy paved access to major Highways 58 and 395 as well as Interstate 15.
From Hwy 58 westbound, turn right onto Hinkley Rd and travel north for about 3.6 miles. The subject site is on the left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.