Two adjoining parcels with 288 +/- feet of frontage on Rt. 33, land is cleared in the front and wooded in the rear. Front parcel contains 3.315 acres and the rear parcel contains 5.00 acres. Perks for two conventional septic systems. The land has the potential to be rezoned for commercial use due to its location.
From Glenns take Rt. 33 toward West Point, the land is on the east bound lane of Rt. 33 to the left of Pointers gas station.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in King and Queen County
- King and Queen County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in King and Queen County
- Residential Property in King and Queen County
- Farms in King and Queen County
- Ranches in King and Queen County
- Hunting Land in King and Queen County
- Undeveloped Land in King and Queen County
- Recreational Property in King and Queen County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.