This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Four Parcels totaling 160 Acres Vacant Land. In close proximity to the newly constructed 5,000 Acre Abengoa Solar Plant. Located north of Harper Dry Lake. Within the Fremont Kramer Desert Wildlife Management Area (D.W.M.A.). This property could also be suitable for animal habitat mitigation land requirements with the DFG. The privately owned parcels in this area have seen an increase in value with multiple land bankers, in the top 100 list, purchasing large acreage within the immediate area.
Located in rural San Bernardino County, northeast of Hwy 58 and Hwy 395.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Hunting Land in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.