1.812 acres located in Irvington by the new ball field. Land can be utilized for building new houses or placement of doublewide mobile homes only. City water and sewer are available.
From the railroad tracks in Irvington head downtown turn right on Maple Street, in four blocks property will be on the right near the new ball field.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Breckinridge County
- Breckinridge County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Breckinridge County
- Farms in Breckinridge County
- Residential Property in Breckinridge County
- Lakefront Property in Breckinridge County
- Recreational Property in Breckinridge County
- Undeveloped Land in Breckinridge County
- Commercial Property in Breckinridge County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.