Adjacent to the Tapestry Project: Two parcels totaling 71.37 Acres of Vacant Land just south of Ranchero Rd, within the City of Hesperia. Zoned RR-SD (Rural Residential Special Development). Southern California Edison bisects the parcels with established power lines. Ranchero Rd Interchange at Interstate 15, newly completed in 2015, has improved access and traffic flow for residents in the eastern part of the valley. The Tapestry Project, a 9,366 AC Master Planned Community slated for the future development of 16,196 homes is immediately adjacent to the site bordering both the western and southern property lines.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Hunting Land in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.