Room to roam on this nicely wooded parcel. Property offers old woods road, beautiful riverfront & private building sites. Located in a recreational haven only 12 miles from Cherryfield. Close to many of Downeast Maine's favorite all-year recreational lakes. Launch your boat in summer and ice shack in winter.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Beachfront Property in Washington County
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Riverfront Property in Washington County
- Ranches in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.