NHDES septic construction approval and plan on file. Lovely, South facing lot with stone walls and beautiful babbling brook. This level, wooded, dry lot is in a desirable and quiet neighborhood, just a short drive or a long pleasant walk to downtown Peterborough, Shieling State Forest, Miller State Park hiking trails and Cunningham Pond. Only Parcel II of deed conveys.
From 202 turn on Sand Hill Rd across from Jack Daniel Inn. Go approximately 2 miles. Land is on the left after Murphy Rd. Land begins at an iron pipe about 25' from abutment of the bridge.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Horse Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.