13 Acres vacant land in the unincorporated area of Daggett, CA. Located in San Bernardino County, this parcel is zoned Resource Conservation. Just minutes from Highway 40 and within the vicinity of two military bases. Rail runs along north side of property. Approximately 2 miles south of Interstate 15. Same owner has additional parcels available in the Daggett area for a combined total of over 400 acres!
Just south of Rail line between Santa Fe and National Trail Highway. GPS and refer to maps.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.