The is a hidden gem in the very desirable South Redlands area. Property is made up of (3) parcels. There is an active tentative map with conditions of approval for (10) half acre lots.
The following reports are available:
- Conditions of Approval
- Grading Plan
- A tract map showing how homes could be laid out on lots
- (2) Geo technical reports
- ALTA land title survey
- Phase I environmental site assessment
- Topographical site map
- Approved water quality management plan
- Earthwork summary
Property has older home on it and is currently rented. As part of this transaction, the home will be placed onto a half acre lot. The remaining 5.5 acres has the map for the (10) half-acre lots.
Great deal for a local builder with experience developing in Redlands. Surrounding homes have values of $750,000 and up. Ideal for larger executive homes 3,000sf and larger. Seller is very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Nestled into a very established South Redlands neighborhood. Only 2 blocks from Redlands Community Hospital. Also only a block from prestigious Smiley Heights neighborhood.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.