This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Field, Forest and Stream
A diverse 28.5 acres in Lakeville. A grand building site with a mixture of pasture and woodland. The property abuts the Salmon Kill River. A great location near Housatonic River fly fishing, The Appalachian Trail hiking and Lime Rock Park. You are within minutes of the historic villages of Lakeville, Falls Village and West Cornwall.
Drive west on 112 on the right after Lime Rock Park.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Litchfield County
- Litchfield County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Litchfield County
- Residential Property in Litchfield County
- Commercial Property in Litchfield County
- Undeveloped Land in Litchfield County
- Recreational Property in Litchfield County
- Farms in Litchfield County
- Horse Property in Litchfield County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.