This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
2.29 acre wooded lot located 1 hour from Richmond and only a few minutes from the Rappahannock River.
Richmond - Rt. 360 East to right onto Rt. 684 at Millers Tavern. Right onto Rt. 17 South. Left onto Butylo Road. Follow to Pirates Bluff. See sign on right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Middlesex County
- Middlesex County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Middlesex County
- Residential Property in Middlesex County
- Riverfront Property in Middlesex County
- Recreational Property in Middlesex County
- Commercial Property in Middlesex County
- Timberland in Middlesex County
- Undeveloped Land in Middlesex County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.