This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Are you looking for a small, affordable hunting tract? If so, then you’ve found it. This property is located near Iuka. It's not too far from the Cumberland River and sits conveniently between some major food sources. There hasn't been much hunting on this farm in the past but it's sure to hold some of those big Kentucky whitetails. One large creek and one small feed creek run through the property. You can also do some food plotting in the power line that cuts through the farm. Call today for your private showing.
- All wooded property in one of the prime hunting counties for Western Kentucky
- - Road frontage along Black Bottom Road (Gravel)
- Property is being offered in multiple tracts: 60.06 Acres, 30.00 Acres or 30.06 Acres
- Timber is a young mix of soft wood and hard woods
- Powerline cuts through the property running East - West
- Property is in a flood plain
- Electricity is available on the road. County water is unknown
- The property has a full boundary survey
- Annual taxes: Unknown
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data