This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Here’s a great smaller sized hunting tract! This farm is the ideal place to build a home and have great hunting right out the back door. The property consists of hardwood ridges, thick brushy overgrown pasture and a couple open areas that would make perfect food plot locations. The properties location makes it a central hub for deer travel in the area. It is bordered on the west by an 80-acre sanctuary that does not allow hunting. Combine the neighboring sanctuary with the abundance of thick cover on this farm and the agricultural food sources to the north and you can see why the deer keep this area as a central hub for activity. Entry to the farm is on the southeast side, which is great for November’s predominant NW wind directions. Whether you are headed to your favorite stand site, to do food plot work, there is an established trail system that can get you anywhere on the farm. A great building site has been established with frontage on Body Barn Rd. electric and water are available at the road.
If you’ve been looking for your very own “hide-away” give us a call today and schedule a private tour!
- Great hunting tract
- Open areas perfect for food plots
- Established trail system
- Plenty of thick bedding/sanctuary cover
- The topography creates several pinch points and travel corridors
- Bordered on the west by an 80-acre sanctuary that does not allow hunting
- Plenty of agriculture to the north
- The farm is a connecting hub for deer travel through the area
- There is a great building site with frontage on Body Barn Rd
- Electric and water are available at road
- Illinois is a two-buck state
- Mineral rights transfer
- 1 hour to Paducah, KY â?? 3 hours to Nashville, TN â?? 3 hours to Saint Louis, MO
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Union County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.