REDUCED.....Great parcel of land for recreational, hunting, single family. Would make wonderful family subdivision or Estate. Creek on property useful for cattle, horses, farming. Rural area off the beaten path provides privacy and quiet. Borders two state roads. large portion of acreage was farmland years ago but was seeded in the early 80's and thinned in 2006.
360 to RT 721, Newtown Rd to right at Byrds Mill at intersection by old Fire dept. bldg
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in King and Queen County
- King and Queen County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in King and Queen County
- Commercial Property in King and Queen County
- Lakefront Property in King and Queen County
- Farms in King and Queen County
- Hunting Land in King and Queen County
- Undeveloped Land in King and Queen County
- Ranches in King and Queen County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.