This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Deer hunting farms in this area are hard to find! This property is very private. It is accessed by a 10' deeded easement meaning that you do not have any road frontage. Once you get back to the property there is a nice building site for a small hunting cabin. A timber thicket would block your cabin's view of the property, which is ideal so that you don't disturb the deer. 23 acres of tillable are spread throughout the farm. There is a lot of edge on this property making it a great bow hunting farm. Creek bottom timber borders the field edge on the south and provides a thick travel corridor for the deer. The deer and turkeys feel comfortable here because they can get water without being spooked by anything out in the field. A few draws lead back into the timber so this farm naturally produces several nice hunting sites. Priced to move this little farm would make an ideal spot to bag a big buck every fall. Give me a call today to see what this area has to offer.
- Prime deer hunting farm in one of the most sought after areas in southern Illinois
- Tillable acreage provides great income to the owner
- Proven hunting history with multiple trail camera photos showing the genetics
- Located 45 minutes from Evansville; 2 hours from St. Louis; 3 hours from Nashville, TN.
- 23 tillable acres rents for $100/acre. Verbal agreement with local farmer
- 10' deeded easement provides great access
- Very secluded hunting farm with little hunting pressure
- Creek runs through the property providing water and travel corridor
- 4 ladder stands will stay with the property
- No survey on file
- Timber is a mix of creek bottom timber and upland timber with plenty of thick cover
- Nice building site for a cabin on the north end of the property
- Annual taxes: $111.28
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.
Other Land for Sale in White County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.