This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Enjoy your very own private deer camp! What I like most about the farm is that the hard work is done and the deer are already calling this place home. This property features 27 acres of hardwood timber, which had a strict timber stand improvement implemented in 2009. The TSI improves the forest canopy and ensures that the valuable timber grows to its full potential. The remaining part of the farm is open ground, which has been set up specifically to grow and hold big deer. There are 10 acres of warm season grasses and 7 acres of alfalfa. What little area remaining was planted in pine trees to act as a security screen around the property. A 2BR house trailer also sits on the property, which offers a great place to unwind at the end of a cold, November day. Give me a call today so that I can show you where the big deer are hiding!
- 2BR house trailer equipped with all of the amenities necessary for deer camp
- 27 acres of hardwood timber, 10 acres of warm season grasses, 7 acres of alfalfa, and pine trees
- Adjacent to a 16-acre section of land-locked Shawnee National Forest
- One small pond stocked with bass, crappie & bluegill. Provides water to the home & drinking source for wildlife
- Crop fields adjacent on the west side and north side
- 12â?? x 60â?? house trailer serves as hunting lodge
- Small lean-to building perfect for storing a tractor and deer stands
- Partial fencing around the entire perimeter of the farm
- Located 8 miles from Elizabethtown - 3 hours from St. Louis, MO â?? 5 hours from Chicago
- Accessible off CR 625 E, just east of the Bassett Blacktop 1.2 miles
- Mini orchard includes 17 apple trees planted in 2009
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hardin County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.