Without a doubt, this is a unique opportunity to own a stellar hunting farm! This property sits in an area that is highly managed for whitetails with a rich history of producing real wall hangers! It makes for a unique opportunity to take advantage of Kentucky and Tennessee bag limits on the same farm. The farm is located in Henry County Tennessee and Calloway County Kentucky. Just over 80 acres has been enrolled the Safe CRP Program bringing in $8,894 annually. The layout of the farm is gently rolling agriculture fields, hardwood timber stands, thick brushy bedding & sanctuary habitat, food plots and a large wetland. The agriculture fields have several elevated shooting houses overlooking manicured food plots, pockets of standing grain and miles of edge created by the timbered fingers branching out into it. From the high ground of the crop fields, you can see well off into the valleys and wetlands below. Some of the valleys leading down from the crop fields are a mix of early successional growth, pines, cedars and native grasses that create perfect bedding/sanctuary habitat along with other valleys that are stands of mast producing hardwoods. Continuing on down the valleys lead to 28 acres of wetlands area along the Blood River. This wetlands area offers great waterfowl hunting opportunities and creates several pinch points for cruising bucks. There are several other food plots scattered around the farm along with a couple fallow fields that would make great food plot locations. A well-maintained network of trails will get you anywhere on the farm and also allows for multiple entrance/exit routes to and from your favorite stand locations. There are also multiple building sites on the farm each with their own scenic view. Utilities are available at road. All in all, this farm has all the ingredients it takes to produce big bucks year after year and a layout that gives it great hunt ability. Give us a call today to schedule your own private tour!
- 92.66 acres of this farm sits in Calloway County Kentucky, the remaining 369 is in Henry County Tennessee
- Take advantage of Kentucky and Tennessee bag limits on the same farm!
- 28 acre wetland offers great waterfowl hunting opportunities
- 43 acres of income producing tillable provides nutrition for the wildlife
- 4.5 acres currently in food plots
- Several tower blinds overlooking food plots and agriculture fields
- 80.29 acres enrolled in CRP38E-4D which pays $8,894 annually through 9-30-2026
- Internal trail system gets you anywhere on the farm
- Wide range of topography and habitat types create numerous travel corridors and pinch points
- Blood River runs through the farm
- Area has a long history of producing big bucks
- Several building sites that have scenic views
- Utilities available at road
- 20 minutes from Murray, 2 hours to Nashville, 1 hour to Paducah
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.