This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Here is a stellar hunting tract in a proven trophy area. This farm has miles of edge and a wide variety of habitat types. From CRP, WRP, hardwood timber, thick brushy bedding areas, food plots and creek bottoms, this farm has all the ingredients to grow and hold mature deer. A large creek winds around three-quarters of the farm providing a year round water source along with a secure and defined property boundary. There are numerous natural funnels and pinch points created by the topography, winding creek and diverse habitat types. This allows for stand locations in any wind direction. A well-maintained trails system allows easy access to anywhere on the farm. CRP acres provides an annual income. The southernmost acres are enrolled in WRP and offer excellent security cover for all wildlife on the farm. There are currently 10 food plots scattered throughout the farm in strategic locations. Several box blinds and stands are already in place and ready to hunt. There is a barn for storing equipment and a large concrete pad perfect for an RV or camper with county water and electric already in place. Don’t miss out on your opportunity for this one of a kind hunting tract. Give us a call today to schedule your private showing!
- Superb Western Kentucky hunting tract!
- CRP provides an income of over $10,000 per year!
- 10 food plots and several blinds in place and ready to hunt
- Well maintained trail system provides access to anywhere on the farm
- Three quarters of the property boundary is a large creek, providing security, water and travel corridors
- Wide variety of habitat including CRP, WRP, timber, food plots and thick brushy bedding areas
- Large crop fields border the farm to the north and east providing plenty of nutrition for your deer herd
- County water and electric already in place
- Barn offers storage for tractors, atvâ??s and implements
- Minimal road frontage aids in security
- Southern most 86.5 acres are enrolled in WRP
- 1 hour from Paducah
- 2 Â½ hours to Nashville
- 3 Â½ hours to Saint Louis
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Crittenden County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.