This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Here’s a stellar hunting tract with a good ROI! This is one of those farms that inspires the deer hunter in all of us. The gently rolling topography offers scenic views around every corner and excites the imagination with visions of big bucks cruising the field edges. Numerous timbered fingers stretch out into the crop fields creating miles of field edge, many ideal food plot locations, and funnels & pinch points of all types. The way the habitat on this farm blends with the terrain seems to provide the hunter with stand locations for any wind direction. There are plenty of nutritious row crops, mast crop, natural browse and water to keep the local deer herd in good health. There are several “pocket fields” that would make excellent food plot locations for once the row crops have been harvested along with several areas in the Ag field that would make great “standing grain” food plots. There is a beautiful pond surrounded by mature cypress trees and several streams that provide water for the wildlife. Whether your hunting or running equipment, an established trail system winds through the fields and woodlots providing access to anywhere on the farm. There is minimal road frontage, but yet there is an ideal building location with electric available on Kimmel Cemetery Rd. Whether you are looking for a great place to build with acreage, a stellar hunting farm that lends well to the “deer manager” or both, this farm has it all! Give us a call today and schedule your own private tour.
- Beautiful hunting tract with income
- 58+/- acres of income producing tillable currently on 1/3rd share to owner
- Rolling topography creates excellent hunting and scenic views
- Over two miles of field edge
- A pond and multiple streams provide plenty of water for wildlif
- Numerous â??pocket fieldsâ?? make ideal food plot locations
- Minimal road frontage
- Plenty of nutritious row crops for deer
- Mineral rights transfer
- Topography creates several funnels and pinch points to ambush deer
- Illinois is a two-buck state
- There are established trails through timber and fields
- Bordered on the south by an 80-acre sanctuary that is off limits to hunting
- Good building site on Kimmel Cemetery Rd
- 1 hour to Paducah, KY â?? 3 hours to Nashville, TN â?? 3 hours to Saint Louis, MO
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Union County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.