PRICE REDUCED!! Beautiful farm in an area of rich history. The property has been owned by the same family since 1969 and has been well taken care of ever since. Adjoining the Millstone Bluff Historical Area of Shawnee National Forest to the west, this area has some of the most scenic views Southern Illinois has to offer. Gently rolling pasture fields lead to hardwood hollows, rock outcroppings, creeks and fertile crop ground. The deer and turkey hunting in the area is great and the terrain creates several natural travel corridors, pinch points and strutting zones for the many long beards in the area. 18 acres of income producing tillable provides plenty of nutrition for the deer herd and several open areas are positioned perfect, for food plot locations. 2 ponds and 2 wet weather creeks offer fishing opportunities for the kids and provide plenty of water for the wildlife. There are multiple building sites on the property each with their own scenic view of the surrounding hilltops in the distance. Electric is established on site and water is available at the road. Give us a call today to schedule your own private tour!
- Beautiful farm in a historical area
- 18 acres of income producing tillable currently rented to a local farmer for the 2016 season
- Approximately 30.44 acres of pasture
- Hardwood timber stands have not been harvested in over 30 years. Great mix of oaks and hickory
- Bordered on the west by Shawnee National Forests Millstone Bluff historical area
- 2 ponds and a wet weather creek provide plenty of water for wildlife
- The same family has owned this farm since 1969
- There are multiple building sites with scenic views
- Electric is ran onto property, water is available at road
- The land is gently rolling with beautiful rock outcroppings in the hollows and scenic views from every hilltop
- Close to Garden of the Gods, River to River trail and numerous other recreational activities
- Several pocket fieldâ??s ideal for food plots
- Minute away from Millstone Lake public use area
- 45 minutes from Paducah, KY â?? 2 hrs. 40 minutes from Nashville, TN â?? 3 hours to Saint Louis, MO.
- Taxes unknown
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.