This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Big buck Paradise! The current owner left no stone unturned when creating this superb hunting tract. This farm has all the bells and whistles you would expect from a highly managed deer farm. Everything from row crops, thick bedding habitat, timber stand improvement, WRP, and food plots. To top it off, this farm sits in an area that is highly managed for whitetails. In 2007, a 224” buck was taken off the neighboring property!
The property not only has great habitat but also has superb hunt ability. A quick look at the aerial shows numerous funnels shaped by the fields and timber. These funnels are set to hunt on multiple wind directions, giving you more time in the stand!
Timber stand improvements have been done and the owner has worked closely with a certified forester to implement a forestry management plan. This FMP included bottomland tree plantings, TSI, select thinning and hinge cutting to enhance bedding habitat and ramp up mass production. There is a 1.7-acre shallow water impoundment (with water control structure) as well as the Saline River that provides plenty of water for wildlife.
If you’re looking for a turnkey hunting farm with a proven big buck history, don’t miss this opportunity! Give us a call today to schedule your private showing!
- Proven history of big bucks
- This farm is in an area that is highly managed for whitetails
- Ownership of this property guarantees a shotgun & archery permit for deer as well as full hunting rights for all 5 weeks of turkey season
- A 224â€? buck was harvested off neighboring property in 2007
- 37 acres of row crops provide income and plenty of nutrition for your deer
- 1.7 acre shallow water impoundment with water control structure
- 12.7 acres of bottomland trees planted in January 2015
- Full boundary survey clearly marked with signs
- The Saline River runs just north of the property
- Owner has worked closely with a certified forester and has implemented a 10 yr. forestry management plan involving select thinning, TSI and hinge cutting
- Illinois offers two-buck tags per year
- The farm has numerous timber and field edge funnels
- Plenty of thick bedding habitats
- Several food plots established
- 2014 taxes were $195.40
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saline County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.