PRICE REDUCED! Here’s a hunting tract that really stands out and owner financing is available! This property has all the ingredients it takes to fill buck tags year after year. Gently rolling hardwood ridges, open areas for food plots, an established trail system, plenty of mast producing oaks, meandering creek beds and no road frontage are just a few of the qualities. Quick looks at the trail camera photos prove that this area has great genetics and the layout offers great hunt-ability. The farm is accessed at the end of a dead end gravel road that opens up to a cleared area that would make an excellent building site or food plot. From there the trail system heads off through the gently rolling hardwoods that mainly consist of hickory and mast producing oaks. The trail system continues winding through the property and connects several open areas that are ideal food plot locations. The majority of these open areas are located on the ridge tops. This is perfect because of how the deer trails and rubbed trees show that the deer like to bed off the sides of the ridges and travel up to feed in the plots. The trail system connects all food plots throughout the property and comes full circle back at the entrance point. This provides great access to all stand locations for any wind direction. For the deer manager or food plot enthusiast, this farm will inspire you with new ideas to try as well as make you want to implement proven management practices. Shawnee National Forest to the South and West sides offering many more acres to chase big bucks borders the farm. The Shawnee National Forest’s vast expanse of hardwood forest will also ensure that your management efforts will continually attract new deer to the property year after year as bucks cruise for does in the fall or as they look for preferred food sources throughout the rest of the year. The 2016 Illinois deer season is just around the corner, give us a call to schedule your own private tour!
- Superb hunting tract!
- Mostly timber with several food plots scattered throughout
- Great trail system connecting you to anywhere on the property
- Adjoins the Shawnee National Forest on the south and west sides
- Ample amounts of mast producing hardwoods
- Property sits at the end of a dead end road
- No road frontage
- Electric available at end of dead end road
- Illinois is a two-buck state!
- Trail camera photos prove this property is in an area of good genetics
- Topography creates several travel corridors and pinch points
- Feeder streams and a creek provide ample water for wildlife
- Neighboring property to the north practices quality deer management
- The property has a perfect secluded building site
- 30 minutes from Paducah, KY â€“ 3 hours from Nashville, TN â€“ 3 hours from Saint Louis, MO
- Owner financing available - 50% down, 4% interest for 5 years on a 20-year amortization
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.