Deer hunters, check out this farm near the Cumberland River in beautiful Western Kentucky. It is all timber with a mix of softwood and hardwood trees, several thickets and creek bottom ground. This farm sits just outside of Iuka on Vanhooser Road. It has nearly 1 mile of road frontage so you have multiple access points for hunting. This area has a lot of turkeys and deer, so the hunting should be good. There is a large creek bordering the property on the East side, offering security and water. The timber value is unknown, but this would be a good investment due to the age of the timber. Give us a call today to see where the big bucks roam.
- Price Reduced!!!
- All wooded property in one of the prime hunting counties for Western Kentucky
- Road frontage along Vanhooser Road (Paved) and Black Bottom Road (Gravel)
- Property is being offered in multiple tracts: 60.06 Acres, 30.00 Acres or 30.06 Acres
- Timber is a young mix of soft wood and hard woods
- Powerline cuts through the property running East - West
- Large creek runs along the Eastern border
- Electricity is available on the road. County water is unknown
- Property has a full boundary survey
- Annual taxes: Unknown
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.