This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Deer hunters, check out this farm near the Cumberland River in beautiful Western Kentucky. It is all timber with a mix of softwood and hardwood trees, several thickets and creek bottom ground. This farm sits just outside of Iuka on Vanhooser Road. It has nearly 1 mile of road frontage so you have multiple access points for hunting. This area has a lot of turkeys and deer, so the hunting should be good. There is a large creek bordering the property on the East side, offering security and water. The timber value is unknown, but this would be a good investment due to the age of the timber. Give us a call today to see where the big bucks roam.
- Price Reduced!!!
- All wooded property in one of the prime hunting counties for Western Kentucky
- Road frontage along Vanhooser Road (Paved) and Black Bottom Road (Gravel)
- Property is being offered in multiple tracts: 60.06 Acres, 30.00 Acres or 30.06 Acres
- Timber is a young mix of soft wood and hard woods
- Powerline cuts through the property running East - West
- Large creek runs along the Eastern border
- Electricity is available on the road. County water is unknown
- Property has a full boundary survey
- Annual taxes: Unknown
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data