Here is your opportunity to own a small hunting farm in Western Kentucky! There are several things that I like about this property including the great access, location in respect to food and large creek bordering the property. These three elements make this property ideal for deer and turkey hunting. Stop throwing away your money at leases and make a wise investment into land. The timber is young on this farm so if managed correctly, this farm will offer a great return in the future. No matter what the season this farm always offers something to do. Give me a call today so that we can see this recreational playground!
- All wooded property in one of the prime hunting counties for Western Kentucky
- Road frontage along Black Bottom Road (Gravel)
- Property is being offered in multiple tracts: 60.06 Acres, 30.00 Acres or 30.06 Acres
- Timber is a young mix of soft wood and hard woods
- ATV trails meander through the property
- Property is in a flood plain
- Electricity is available on the road. County water is unknown
- Property has a full boundary survey
- Annual taxes: Unknown
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.