Secluded pine plantation and recreational retreat. Located about 0.8 miles off of Herring Creek Road (Rt 604) on a right-of-way over the CCC Road. The pines are about 4 years old. Long frontage on Herring Creek. Price below King William County's tax assessment. Click on the Helpful Files Tab above to download a promotional package.
From Mangohick and Route 30, take Herring Creek Road (Rt 604) north about 3.5 miles. Turn left in bend of the road onto the CCC Road (dirt road). Property around 0.8 miles down the CCC Road.
Agriculture and Farming
Adjacent to Greenbelt
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- King William County Properties by Type
- Ranches in King William County
- Farms in King William County
- Residential Property in King William County
- Lakefront Property in King William County
- Commercial Property in King William County
- Undeveloped Land in King William County
- Timberland in King William County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.