From a birds eye view, you will see the incredible potential for a beautiful home site. The work has been done to give you a blank canvas to design and build on a rare piece of virgin soil. This area is growing rapidly allowing you to net the profits of the tilled ground now and potentially sell the road frontage for a hefty profit in 5-10 years. As far as hunting you will be surrounded by wildlife.
- Secluded on the outskirts of town
- Sought after hunting property under an hour from Kansas City
- Just west of Lansing
- Paved road frontage
- Great location to build a home on the waters edge
- Rural water - Electrical service - available
- Significant portion is tillable ground
- Your own oasis on the Metro edge
- Cedar and Oaks for bedding and food source
- Entry and exit roads established
- Heavy deer sign
- Resident turkey flock
- The county recognized for great deer genetics
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.