4 adjoining waterfront lots, both with exceptional views, excellent water depth and both rip rap protected. Safe, protected, slightly elevated lots (out of flood zones)with level building sites. Lots meet all Chesapeake Bay Act requirements and are ready to build. Approved for 4BR Septic. Great opportunity to build large dream home, guest home or keep one as investment. Great location - protected from storms.
From Burgess, Rt. 360 East. Left on Locksley Hall, slight left onto Bridge Creek Circle, bear Right and around to the lots.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Northumberland County
- Northumberland County Properties by Type
- Riverfront Property in Northumberland County
- Recreational Property in Northumberland County
- Residential Property in Northumberland County
- Ranches in Northumberland County
- Farms in Northumberland County
- Lakefront Property in Northumberland County
- Commercial Property in Northumberland County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.