Own approximately 1/2 of an Island on Gardner Lake in Marion Township Maine. 4+/- acres with over 900 feet of waterfront. Gardner Lake is over 3,800 acres of water and offers excellent salmon fishing and bass fishing in the many protected coves. The maximum depth of the lake is 56 feet.
Enjoy the best of both worlds in Maine. Gardner Lake is a beautiful fresh water lake but is only minutes from Machias Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. Offers plenty of privacy. Call Pete at 207-794-4338.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Timberland in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Ranches in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.