- Located on the north side of Hwy 517, just north of Pitkin, Louisiana
- Approximately 650 feet of frontage on Parish Road 517
- Contains approximately 9.1 acres of 22 year -old loblolly pine plantation
- Electric utilities and community water available along Parish Road 517
- Rural home site / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 30.974612 -92.913384
From the intersection of Hwy 10 and Hwy 463 in Pitkin, Louisiana travel north on Hwy 463 for 3.0 miles to Parish Road 517. Turn right onto Parish Road 517 and travel 0.3 mile to the property on the north side of the road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.