This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Here's an amazing opportunity to own a large lakefront property that has it all. Stroll through the gently rolling terrain on one of the many trails throughout the property and imagine the possibilities. Looking for an income producing property? This 2 cabin set up is ideal for a beautiful bed and breakfast or a secluded weekend retreat rental. If you would rather have the place to yourself and just entertain from time to time this property is set up perfectly for that as well. You will be hard pressed to find another property with so many opportunities spring, summer, fall, or winter. With ¾ mile of frontage, you’ll find Lake Pomme De Terre is teeming with largemouth bass, white bass, crappie, catfish, walleye, muskie and some of the best lake duck and goose hunting around. The woods are loaded with small game galore, thundering toms and gnarly ole bucks. There are food plots and tree stands ready to hunt, all in place. Take your pick, this property has them all covered. Give me a call today to set up your own private stroll on this unique gem of a property.
- 2 beautiful log cabins and a mint condition shop building with lots of space
- Potential income producing property
- Very secluded but conveniently located 20 miles from Buffalo, 45 miles from Springfield, and only 140 miles from Kansas City
- Well laid out trail system throughout the property
- Opportunities for hunting and fishing in every season Missouri has to offer all, in one place
- Gentle rolling terrain
- Property has as state wildlife sanctuary located on one border allowing you to hunt all 303 acres
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hickory County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.