This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
***REDUCED!!! UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!!!***Beautiful and spacious (5453sf) Transitional w/ open, easy flow on 4.5 private & landscaped Acres in Goose Creek! Boat access to Mattaponi River. 2 MBRs downstairs plus another LARGE MBR, which has been used as a REC Rm with ample windows and lighting! Home is dramatic and stunning from the Atrium Foyer to the Great Rm with Cathedral ceiling. Many Architectural aspects and appeals throughout! Columns, tray ceilings, granite, laminate flooring, large rooms (most with walk-in closets), marble, piped misic. Upstairs loft has ample room for computer stations and/or sitting areas. Office has 3 skylights. 4 BRs upstairs, connected by 2 Jack-&-Jill baths, each with W-I closets. Pond water feature on cascading deck, Detached 2-story garage, carport, dual Heat Pumps, generator, large front yard, and More! Hurry!! Anxious Seller reduced $59,000 below 2015 Appraisal for quick sale! New Paint!!!
I-64 exit 220, over both bridges on Rt.33, L at Rt. 14, L onto Limehouse Rd, on Right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in King and Queen County
- King and Queen County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in King and Queen County
- Lakefront Property in King and Queen County
- Farms in King and Queen County
- Hunting Land in King and Queen County
- Undeveloped Land in King and Queen County
- Ranches in King and Queen County
- Commercial Property in King and Queen County