This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Beautifully situated a few miles from the Huzzah Creek and Shoal Creek and bordered by the Mark Twain National Forest on two sides, this hunting parcel is in a great location. Good areas of timber, thick brush and a large, thick cedar glade provide excellent wildlife habitat. Several metal buildings provide tremendous storage space. Abandoned for more than five years, this old farmstead needs work and is an excellent opportunity at a good value.
- Bordered by Mark Twain National Forest on two sides
- Near Huzzah Creek and Shoal Creek
- 24â?? x 42â?? metal building
- 15â?? x 18â?? metal building
- Electric, well and septic are all on site, but all utilities have been disconnected
- Thick cedar glade was once an open field and could be converted to food plots
- Some timber available
- Near Red Bluff Recreation Area
- 2 hours from St. Louis
- 1.25 hours from Rolla and Farmington and just 30 minutes from Steelville
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Crawford County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.