This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Less than a mile off of ZZ highway in Osceola, Missouri on a private road, this home on 3.5 acres would make for a great weekend getaway or full time residence. Located an hour and a half from Kansas City, this property allows for access to all that Truman Lake has to offer. Fishing, hunting on Corps of Engineers land, and beautiful views make this property hard to beat. The 2 bedroom, 1 bath house features a nice living room and kitchen, with a deck wrapping around three sides. The view off the deck is spectacular! A 12x16 shed allows for plenty of storage room, and an 8x30 concrete pad with electricity and water hookups would allow guests with a camper to visit in comfort.
- Great proximity to Kansas City
- Access to Truman Lake just a few hundred yards away
- Wrap around deck providing beautiful views
- Private road provides access off of blacktop
- Less than 1 mile from the Z and ZZ junction (Snyders Corner)
- 2 bed, 1 bath house with electricity and septic
- Good proximity to Truman Lake boat ramps
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Clair County
- Saint Clair County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Clair County
- Farms in Saint Clair County
- Commercial Property in Saint Clair County
- Ranches in Saint Clair County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Clair County
- Hunting Land in Saint Clair County
- Recreational Property in Saint Clair County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.