This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Take a look at who the neighbors are and ask yourself this. If you could afford any location to build a beautiful lodge and limit out every trip under an hour from Kansas City, where would you build? With neighboring properties owned by WalMart, Russell Stover, Lockton and KC Life, this location simply has to be one of, if not the best possible place to pursue waterfowl. Every detail has been well thought out from the water movement to the crop placement to ensure you fill your tag on every hunt. The beautiful furnished lodge serves as a stunning showpiece for friends and family from the rich interior furnishings to the economical geothermal heating and cooling. If you consider what it would take to recreate this once in a lifetime property noting the quality neighbors and the abundance of wildlife, you couldn’t put a price on it.
- 150+/- acres in wetlands
- Located amongst the Whoâ??s â?? Who of the waterfowl community (See map with neighbors)
- Three strategically placed concrete pit blinds
- Waterfowl and whitetail food plots established
- Deeded access through potential property manager to rule out intruders
- 8-acre stocked pond
- Bordering river for water source
- Turkeys and quail are abundant
- 50 minutes from Leawood, Kansas
- Custom designed wood framed home with log siding - fully furnished: flagstone front patio, 1,000 sq. ft. 2 truck garage, concrete floors, geo-thermal heating, large stone fire pit in front yard, granite bar with ice machine and beer cooler, 2 stone fireplaces, majestic great room, granite countertops with stainless steel appliances and dual sinks, 2 Master suites with heated floors in bath, sawn cut larch fir floors, Idaho and aspen ceiling from Colorado, large open porch with full view of the wetlands with adjoining screened in porch, Dish TV and Dish Internet with all rooms wired, water filtration system on all kitchen and bar sinks, Security system for smoke, fire and security
- 2,520 sq. ft. Morton building
- Heated room for waders and hunting equipment
- Equipment: John Deere 5403 Utility Tractor, 2008 John Deere MX10 Rotary Cutter, 2008 John Deere FP12 Food Plot Seeder, 2008 John Deere DH15 Drawn Disk Harrow, 2008 John Deere 10â?? Harrow, 2010 John Deere Trail Gator 4 x 4, 2005 Polaris ATV, 2012 Sportsman 500 Eagle Trailer 22 foot 2005, tools, work bench, etc.
- Hunting Equipment: duck decoys - rig-em right weights & cords, goose decoys - floaters & shells, portable blinds, Mojo duck decoys, Mojo dove decoys
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Henry County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.