This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Are you looking for the ultimate dream property that offers the finest country living? Let your dreams come true with this custom built home nestled amongst the oaks overlooking Hennepin Canal. Drive up the blacktop drive and a 2,662 sq. ft. custom built log home awaits you. This meticulously maintained two bed, two bath log home has gorgeous views overlooking the vast countryside. The entire yard is covered in giant old oak trees giving the property a very unique setting. Whether you are enjoying a cool summer evening sitting on the front porch or nestled in front of the fireplace on a cold winter’s day, this house is sure to please most anyone. Walk through the front door and high ceilings greet you. A spacious living room and kitchen area are the focal points of this house. The entire main and upper levels are finished in hardwood oak flooring. Every room in this house has a window with a view. This house leaves nothing to the imagination. Give me a call today to discover this fine property and to schedule your own private showing.
- Main level has 1,175 sq. ft. of living space, which includes a spacious kitchen and dining room, open living room complete with fireplace, bedroom with walk in closet, large bathroom, and mud room/laundry room between the garage and main house
- The loft area is 465 sq. ft. of living space, which includes a loft area that is currently being used as an office area, a spacious bedroom, and a full bathroom
- The downstairs is a walkout basement with 1022 sq. ft. of which about 65% is finished and where the utility room is located
- Blacktop driveway which was freshly sealed in 2015
- Finished 2-car attached garage
- 1.5 acres of this property is enrolled in CRP and is paying $227.16 thru 2020
- New water heater and pressure tank in 2015
- New roof was put on in 2014
- Air ducts were cleaned in 2014
- Home was built in 2004
- 1.5 hours from Joliet, 1 hour from Quad Cities, 1 hour from Peoria
- This property will be shown by appointment only to qualified buyers only and ALL buyers must show verification of funds or pre-approval financing
- This property is part of a 79.5-acre property. Also see Bureau 27, 52.5 and 74.5-acre listings
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Bureau County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.