This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Have you been looking for the ultimate dream property that features a little bit of everything for the outdoor enthusiast? Look no further!! This property not only has a vast array of outdoor opportunities, it also has a custom built log home overlooking the property. The property offers great pheasant, quail, dove and deer hunting opportunities. There is a little over 21 acres enrolled in CRP paying $4929 annually. A custom built 2 story box blind sits atop the property offering excellent views in all directions. Several acres of food plots are planted to attract and hold wildlife every year. The CRP has been planted into warms season grasses providing great bedding, fawning and brooding habitat. After the hunt awaits a custom built 2,662 sq. ft. log home. This meticulously maintained two bed, two bath log home has gorgeous views overlooking the vast countryside. The entire yard is covered in giant old oak trees giving the property a very unique setting. Whether you are enjoying a cool summer evening sitting on the front porch or are nestled in front of the fireplace on a cold winter’s day, this house is sure to please most anyone. Walk through the front door and high ceilings greet you. A spacious living room and kitchen area are the focal points of this house. Every room in this house has a window with a view. Give me a call today to schedule a private showing and discover what this property has to offer.
- 21.7 acres enrolled in CRP paying $227.16 per acre or $4,929 per year through 2020 - $19,716 in total income through 2020
- Of the 21.7 acres enrolled in CRP, 2.1 acres are planted to a food plot each year providing an excellent food source for wildlife
- Homemade custom built two story box blind is located on the west side of the property
- Main level of the home has 1,175 sq. ft. of living space, which includes a spacious kitchen and dining room, open living room complete with fireplace, bedroom with walk in closet, large bathroom, and mud room/laundry room between the garage and main house
- The loft area is 465 sq. ft. of living space, which includes a loft area that is currently being used as an office area, a spacious bedroom, and a full bathroom
- The downstairs has a walkout basement with 1022 sq. ft. of which about 65% is finished and this is where the utility room is located
- Blacktop driveway, freshly sealed in 2015
- Finished 2-car attached garage
- New water heater and pressure tank in 2015
- New roof was put on in 2014
- Air ducts were cleaned in 2014
- Home was built in 2004
- 1.5 hours from Joliet, 1 hour from Quad Cities, 1 hour from Peoria
- This property will be shown by appointment only to qualified buyers only, and ALL buyers must show verification of funds or pre-approval financing
- This property is part of a 79.5-acre property - also see Bureau 5, 52.5 and 74.5-acre listings
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Bureau County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.