This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! As you stand at the highest point on this property the view takes your breath away. You stand in quiet amazement as you realize you could be waking every morning to this beauty. This property has so many things to offer; great place to build a house, great place to deer and turkey hunt, great place to ride horses or four wheelers a 40 x 80 metal building to store all your toys, multiple building sites all with 5 miles of a Truman Lake boat ramp. This property has a building site started with electrical and a septic tank already in place on what, when you see it, I am sure you will agree is considered to be the most ideal building site not just on this property but around the whole area. This property currently has a small weekend hunting cabin with a water well and electrical in place. If you are looking for a property that has one of the most breathtaking settings in the state you have to come see this property. All this within 15 minutes of Osceola, 50 minutes of Springfield and hour and a half of Kansas City.
- Multiple stunning views of Truman Lake
- A building site with septic system has been placed on one of the
- Multiple beautiful building sites on this vast property
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- Giant deer rubs throughout the property
- Great place to ride horses, four wheelers or motorcycles
- ZZ Hwy runs along most of the south and west side of the property
- Great investment opportunity
- A small hunting cabin for weekend hunts
- Electrical to the cabin and the 40X80 metal building
- Water well on the property
- Several places for food plot placement
- This properties borders Corps of Engineers public access ground
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Saint Clair County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.