- Located along Hwy 191 (Scenic Highway) along the Louisiana side of Toledo Bend Reservoir, voted #1 Bass Lake in America for 2016 by Bass Masters magazine
- Frontage on Hwy 191, Old Hwy 476 and Shadows Landing Road
- Contains approximately 28.0 acres of 4 year-old, 30 acres of 8 year-old, and 19 acres of 10 year-old loblolly pine plantation. The remaining acreage is natural pine and hardwood along streams and the nonforest associated with road and powerline right-of-way
- Electric utilities available along Hwy 191
- Timberland Investment / Rural home site / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 31.40901 -93.592117
From the intersection of Hwy 6 and Hwy 191 at Toledo Town travel south on Hwy 191 for 13.3 miles to Old Hwy 476. Turn right onto Old Hwy 476 and the property is on both sides of the road for 0.3 mile.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.