This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This property is an excellent example of an easy to get to but still out in the country recreational and hunting property with various uses and a lot of potential. Including 40 acres total, it has a mixture of young and more mature trees, brush, grasses, food sources, and water with gently rolling hills and terrain features. Just about exactly half of the property is considered tillable and is currently in pasture grasses. Since this property has deeded access from an easement from a neighboring property, in the form of a long winding grass lane, you have tons of privacy and are back off the county road where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of your own land. The current owner does have a great deal of success with deer and turkey harvest but the property really could be one of those great small hunting tracts, with very little work. Naturally with the location being adjacent to other woods and cover and a long tree lined waterway near one side of the property it has all the basic features to attract and hold deer. There are also several larger agricultural fields adjacent to the property as well in corn and bean rotation so there is plenty of food sources that will keep deer in the area. If working to improve the habitat on the ground you own is something you look forward to, there are plenty of ideal locations to plant food plots, cover crops, warm season grass or possibly fruit or mast trees. Having some income from the pasture lease is nice but that may be able to be supplemented or replaced by some of the numerous conservation and habitat programs available to landowners. Your Whitetail Properties Land Specialist will be able to share loads of information about the potential and possibilities’ owning this property has to offer. Another benefit the property has is its secluded gated entrance and a low three wire fence completely around the perimeter. The pasture area is sectioned off to allow partial grazing of cattle from an annual lease. If your needs require more acreage or a nice family home, there are another two adjacent parcels, totaling about 40 additional acres, which can be discussed with qualified buyers.
- A unique recreational property with an equal mix of wooded/brushy area and tillable
- 20 tillable acres are currently in pasture and leased with income
- Property has private gated entrance from deeded easement and has a low, 3-wire fence around property
- Adjacent to other wooded areas and agricultural fields, it is a natural whitetail deer travel corridor and staging area
- Property has great habitat potential and fertile soil, so it has potential to be a phenomenal hunting property with very little work
- History of good deer and turkey harvest success with minimal hunting pressure
- Has a natural low area next to ditch / waterway which is an excellent water source or for future pond location
- Great county setting but close enough to town for a variety of recreational, conservation or agricultural uses
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Jasper County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.