This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This is a great small parcel of farmland in an excellent location. Located only 1 mile southeast of Bazine this property allows for easy access and a short haul to the grain elevator. The property consists of 74 acres of tillable cropland, with nearly 50 acres of Class II soils. 100% of the mineral rights pass to the Buyer, which is an added bonus since the property is situated within a major oil field, DeWald North. This is an excellent opportunity to invest in a great farm property with mineral rights.
- Located only 1 mile Southeast of Bazine. From Bazine, travel South on Dd Rd and turn East on 110 Rd. Travel one mile East on 110 Rd to the â??Tâ?? (at Ee Rd) and youâ??ll be at the SW corner of the property. Yellow â??For Saleâ?? sign is posted
- Property consists of 74.23 acres of cropland
- Currently under a farm lease for 2016
- Soil Types: 45.71 acres, Harney silt loam, 1-3% slopes; 21.83 acres, Wakeen silt loam, 3-7% sopes; 9.60 acres, Uly silt loam, 3-6% slopes; 1.62 acres, Harney silt loam, 0-1% slopes; 1.24 acres, Uly silt loam, 1-3% slopes
- FSA Base Acres: Wheat, 43.13
- FSA PLC Yield: Wheat, 30
- Property is situated within the DeWald North oil field South of Bazine. There is no current oil production on the property and it is not currently leased. 100% of the mineral rights pass to the Buyer at closing
- Legal Description: W/2 SW/4 of Section 5, Township 19 South, Range 21 West of the 6th P.M. in Ness County, Kansas
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Ness County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.