Rustic elegance on rolling farmland. Antler Bottom Farm is truly the property of a lifetime, offering beauty and seclusion as well as a solid financial opportunity with the cash rent and land appreciation on river frontage/bottom ground properties. It is located approximately 18 miles west of Buffalo on the Niangua River in Southwest Missouri. The farm is set up turn-key for cattle and currently is running 65 mama cows. The property consists of slightly rolling hillside with level river bottoms. Approximately 70% of the land is open with quality stands of fescue and native clovers. There is a 3-acre pond stocked with bass and catfish right below the home and several other ponds on the property. The Niangua River runs down the middle of the property with approximately 1.5 miles of river frontage and several holes where smallmouth bass are found. There are several springs on the property and one year-round spring fed tributary creek. Improvements include a new 4,400 square foot home with a 12 x 30 screened in porch to enjoy the sunsets. This magnificent 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 bath home has an open floor plan with beautiful hickory and maple hardwood floors. The custom kitchen includes a handcrafted bar, cabinets, countertops, you name it; no expense was spared to add to the detail and beauty of this home. Wildlife is abundant at Antler Bottom Farm where the giant whitetail deer never have to leave the property with the bedding thickets, ridge tops and river bottoms giving them amazing habitat. It is very rare to find a property that has this much huntability that only Mother Nature could create. Turkey, fish and several coveys of quail are also on the property. Sightings of bald eagles are common in the winter. Give me a call to set up a private showing of this dream property.
- Antler Bottom Farm is a turn-key cattle operation with 1.5 miles of Niangua River river frontage
- Beautiful 4400 sq. ft. custom built Amish home with Canadian cedar and hickory and maple floors built in 2014
- All water, fencing and pens in place to support over 65 head of mother cows
- Giant bucks abound on this secluded dream river bottom property with perfect food plots, bedding ares, ridges and pinch points
- The huntability and quality of deer on this property is second to none
- Property consists of 58 acres of hardwoods and 130 acres of rolling hills and bottom ground for pasture or crops
- The Niangua River frontage is amazingâ€¦.. please see river pictures!
- All mineral interests owned will be conveyed
- Property is 200 miles to Kansas City; 35 miles to Springfield
- Minutes to Bennett Springs for world class trout fishing
- Large 60 x 80 barn
- Awesome 3-acre fully stocked pond
- See 2015 harvest photos
- More land available
- Remember, buy land they're not making it anymore
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.