This log home is located in a tranquil environment at the ?end of the road? and secluded within the Bob Marshall Wilderness and National Forest. The Blackfoot River tributaries run throughout the property providing excellent habitat for wildlife and recreating. There is a loft sleeping area and a full bath. The cabin has a newer metal roof, laminate wood floors, phone, internet and cable.
Property is located 23 miles west of Lincoln, MT off of Hwy 200 to Dalton Mountain Rd to Sherlock Lane. Take a left at Sherlock to Lodgepole Way. Property is located at the end of Lodgepole Way starting at the metal gate.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lewis and Clark County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Lewis and Clark County
- Farms in Lewis and Clark County
- Residential Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Commercial Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Recreational Property in Lewis and Clark County
- Hunting Land in Lewis and Clark County
- Undeveloped Land in Lewis and Clark County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.