This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Nice country home with scenic views and sits back off the road for privacy. Enjoy the beautiful yard and scenic views from your front or side porch. This property is a good mixture of hardwood timber and income producing tillable ground. This mini-farm is also ideal for pasture, hay production, livestock, and horses. Property lays out perfect for deer hunting with several excellent funnels, pinch points and inside turns. Many ideal locations for food plots plus the creek provides a good water source. Plenty of agricultural in the area plus some thick overgrown bedding cover back to the east. This wonderful diverse property offers a wide range of opportunities.
- 45 minutes from Indianapolis, 30 minutes from Terre Haute, 3.5 hours from Chicago
- Just minutes from I-70 and State Road 42
- Located close to Cagles Mill Lake, Lieber State Rec. Area, Cataract Falls, Eel River and Mill Creek
- 1676 square foot two story country home with cellar, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and 2 car attached garage
- Beautiful yard with 2 large fenced in garden plots and 2 storage buildings
- Good income producing tillable plus hardwood timber
- Excellent hunting for deer, turkey, small game and morels
- Small creek runs through property and is ideal habitat for all types of wildlife and birds
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Owen County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.