Located at Hillsborough Avenue at Montague Street, Hillsborough County, Tampa, FL. The three parcels are known as Tract D of the Bayport Colony Master Planned Development.
Bayport Colony is located west Hillsborough County, on Hillsborough Avenue, west of the Veterans Expressway. The 4.09 acre and 4.72 acre sites are located directly on Hillsborough Avenue. The 4.09 acre parcel is at a lighted corner. The 2.97 acre parcel is located at the southeast corner of Montague Street and Old Memorial Highway.
Access is directly on Hillsborough Avenue, a major east-west artery with easy access to the Veterans Expressway which provides access to major employment centers in the Westshore Business District and downtown Tampa. The property is also close to downtown Oldsmar, FL and Pinellas County.
Hillsborough Avenue has an average daily traffic count of 50,000 to 58,000 in this area, according to FDOT 2013.
All utilities are adjacent to the property and all storm-water is in place to accommodate development. The parcels are subject to the Bayport Colony Plaza POA. Tract D is vested against concurrency.
2.97 acre parcel - $690,000
4.09 acre parcel - $2,200,000
4.72acre parcel - $15 psf - SELLER WILL DIVIDE
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County