This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Located just a mile and a half south of Highway 96 in western Kansas is this exceptional combination of prosperous farmland and prairie grass. The nearly 132 acres of terraced farmland combined with over 185 acres of excellent pasture grass with good fence and water make this property a prime choice for grazing and crop production. The historical stone house sitting along the waterway winding through the property leaves a reminder of how this area looked when it was first settled. The ¼ mile dam stretching diagonally across the property secures any and all runoff into the nearly 8-acre seasonal pond bottom that lies below. The windmill-powered water well on the property provides a consistent water source during years of below average rainfall. As an added bonus, there are two producing oil wells on the property to supplement the farm income from the purchase of this land. 100% of the Sellers mineral rights pass to the Buyer of this property.
- Located 1 Â½ miles southeast of Bazine along 115 Road
- 131.55 acres of cropland that is currently idle of any crop. Good soils throughout the tillable acres, consisting mostly of Class II and III soil types
- 185.14 acres of excellent pasture grass with good fence and water
- Currently under a farm and grazing lease for 2016. Lease on the entire acreage expires on December 31, 2016
- Large seasonal pond on the property with a nearly Â¼ mile dam stretching across the center of the north half of the property
- Windmill pump on the property provides consistent water source during the grazing season
- Tillable Soil Types: 76.60 acres, Harney silt loam, 1-3% slopes; 80.85 acres, Uly silt loam, 3-6% slopes; 9.70 acres, Wakeen silt loam, 1-3% slopes; 7.21 acres, Roxbury silt loam
- 100% of the Sellers mineral rights pass to the Buyer at closing. The property is situated within the Margheim north oil field South of Bazine. There are currently two producing oil wells on the property
- Legal Description: SE/4 of Section 5-19-21 and NE/4 of Section 8-19-21 in Ness County, Kansas
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Ness County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.