Total property consists of 137 +/- acres. 25 Acres can be purchased for $637,500 (10 of these acres are not in flood plain) The remaining acreage of 112 acres can be purchased at $8800 per acre -
The property has a home with a tenant currently and a few barns/outbuildings. Farmland is currently leased for crops.
This would be great for a nursery, farmland, horse farm, sod farm, many uses and has access to the Meramec River.
Hwy 44 to South on 109 (W) to left on Augustine then quick right on Eureka Rd. Property is at the very end of this road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Horse Property in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.